The awful truth, according to the Harvard Business Review, is that Executive Teams only deliver an average of 63% of what they had agreed in their business plans! That leaves an average of 37% that never gets delivered – what an extraordinary waste!
Gallop Studies also reveals that ONLY an average of 13% of employees worldwide are Engaged and the balance of 87% are either Semi Engaged or NOT Engaged at all
What is even more frightening being that these figures include the period of plenty in terms of budgets and resources. But now we are asking for more to be delivered, with considerably less resources. This is quite a challenge, even for the most highly motivated and talented teams.
The Executive Teams set the bar for performance in all organizations and, sadly, many are underperforming on their commitments, and their capabilities which is thus a tragedy!
Effective Assessment’s Team Coaching Programme is tailored to meet the needs of your teams and your business and can be delivered over a twelve-month period. The Team Coaching Model helps teams realize their potential and work on strategies to improve both the Engagement levels and also the Leadership styles to create Team Understanding and Acknowledgement thereby allowing for the following:
- + INCREASE in Profits
- + INCREASE in Productivity
- + INCREASE/IMPROVE in Performance
- – DECREASE in Costs.